Fun Seaside Wedding
Continuing with our Seaside themed week, today we are exploring fun ideas to inject into your wedding.
We have opted for a bright playful colour scheme of hot pink, red, pink and light blue and have picked lots of fun accessories to give your seaside wedding a quirky British theme. Beautiful chic bridal wear, cute beach hut motifs, British bunting, yummy ice cream cupcakes, fun bubbles and stunning stripey patterns.
1. Beautiful hot pink shoes which the bride customised with super sparkly starfish embellishments. The gorgeous wedding photos can be viewed at heavenly Blooms Blog. If you would like to customise your shoes Imagine DIY has a fantastic range including the starfish.
2. Delicious vanilla ice cream shaped cupcakes with swirls of either chocolate or vanilla butter cream and of course a chocolate flake. They are available from Prickles Party Food.
3. Pretty hot pink button shaped fabric earrings with a simple which anchor detail. Made to order from Willow and Wither on Etsy.
4. Beautiful handmade beach hut bunting accented with pretty deckchair stripe fabric. Handmade by Ditzy Dotty Cushions on Ebay.
5. Cute beach hut cookies, almost to pretty to eat! Baked by the Cake Parlour, London.
6. Yet more beach hut love in the shape of a unique table plan featuring striped beach huts, drift wood and bunting. Handmade to order from STN Stationery.
7. Gorgeous stripey paper straws, quintessentially English available from Wedding In a Teacup.
8. Pretty pastel ice cream shaped bubbles perfect way to keep young guests happy at your wedding, fun for big kids too! Available from Wedding in a Teacup.
9. Personalised seaside rock wedding favours available in lots of stripey colours. Made to order from The Rock People.
10. What could be more kitsch seaside that paper windmills in modern chevron stripes in a host of bright colours. Lots more chevron inspiration as well at Praise Wedding.
11. Almost to good to eat is this pretty beach hut cake complete with seagull, deck chair and golden sandy beach. Handmade by Victoria Jane Bakes.
12. …… and finally a beautiful hot pink and white striped 50’s style tea dress with pretty slim belt. Available from Lindy Bop.