Children At Weddings
Our final Seashore themed blog post this week is centered around activities for children to do while the ceremony and reception are commencing.
We all know that children can sometimes find sitting still quite a challenge so here are a few ideas to keep them occupied with a fun seaside theme!
1, 2 & 3 Three ideas for activity packs or goody boxes.
1. Deck chair stripe goody bag personalised with a vintage tag and retro stickers spelling the child’s name. Perfect size to fill with little gifts, crayons, colouring book and even bubbles. Available from The Wedding Of My Dreams.
2. Bright plastic child’s beach bucket filled with goodies to keep children happy. Inspiration from Project Wedding.
3. Finlay Fish Goody Box, this is a free download from my blog, it can be personalised with any child’s name. We also have lots of other designs too. Flutterby Weddings Blog.
4. A cute little chalkboard noughts and crosses game perfect for a couple of children to play together. Available from The Wedding Of My Dreams.
5. A vibrant fun colouring in place mat with a sandcastle theme complete with cheeeky crab. Available from Wedding In a Teacup.
6. If you decide to put bubbles in the childrens goody boxes why not create a refill station. Inspiration from Catch My Party.