Following our spring theme today we are looking at spring wedding favours.
This is a little more difficult as the obvious choice would be daffodil bulbs but as they would need to have been in the ground already then that option is out. Soooooo instead I have found a few fun ideas for a spring daffodil themed wedding.
1. Yummy handmade primrose lollies. The blog I found these on has a DIY article so you can make these lollies for your own wedding. The recipe can be found on Forage For.
2. If you plan ahead why not buy in the autumn some narcissus bulb plant them into pretty pots and use them as favours and table decorations. These have been planted in lovely wooden pots with a rustic Kraft labels. Inspiration from One Fab Day.
3. Cute little metal buckets in soft yellow filled with chocolate eggs.
4. Little bottles of yellow limoncello, this article has DIY instruction so you can make the Italian after dinner drink yourself for each guest and maybe a non alcoholic version for the children. Each bottle has been customised with a kraft tag. Recipe available at Beautiful Bride.
5. And finally…..pretty glass jars of yellow sweets perhaps sherbut lemons or lemon bon bons embellished with soft yellow gingham, raffia and personalised tags. Inspiration from a real life wedding on Whimsical Wonderland Weddings.