Dusky Blue and Ivory Wedding
Banish those January blues with our week long Blue Wedding Ideas.
First we have a beautiful Dusky Blue and Ivory colour scheme. Perfect as it can be soft and feminine but also appeal to the boys in the wedding party as it can incorporate steel blues as well.
We have combed the internet and put together a lovely collection of inspirational pictures for all the wedding party.
First we look to the bride and her bridesmaids.
1. Beautiful Dusty Blue Earring, a bridal favourite they are perfect for a something blue or a beautiful winter wedding. They feature a bright silver stud setting with a dusty blue 12 mm cushion cut square surrounded by tiny Swarovski clear crystals. Handmade in Australia by Endora Jewellery on Etsy.
2. Winter Florals, a beautiful buttonhole design by Vervain Flowers Pale greys and whites inspired by icy winter mornings and frost. The brighter greens inspire the coming of spring with delicate snowdrops pushing up through the earth. You can see the full photo shoot on b.loved blog
3. Soft floaty dusty blue bridesmaid dress perfect for your bridesmaids and flowers girls. All made in the same fabric but each one just styled in a slightly different way perfect for different body shapes and tastes. The bride is striking in a soft ruffled dress with a bodice layered in chiffon. Photo taken by Kirsten Weaver Photography.
4. A gorgeous dusty blue wedding hair comb simply perfect for brides and bridesmaids. It features a pretty dusty blue flower cabochon set onto an Art Nouveau inspired antiqued brass filigree hair comb with smaller ivory flowers, a brass metal leaf, and a pretty pearl cabochon. Handmade by Marolsha on Etsy.
5. Our very own Clara Side Tiara Headband. A beautiful floral, diamante and pearl Wedding Side Tiara, it is beautifully romantic featuring four handmade small fabric roses, sparkly diamante flowers and leaves and sprigs of ivory pearls. Available on our website Flutterby Weddings. Together with a matching Clara Hair Comb and Clara Hair Pin.
6. A beautiful rustic wedding bouquet in grey, navy and cream. This stunning bouquet has a great combination of silk and wooden flowers, Hydrangea, dahlias, roses, anemones, ranunculus, lamb’s ear and cotton stalks all tied together wonderfully with cream frayed ribbon. This stunning bouquet is available from Company Forty Two.
We then move onto looking at Dusky Blue ideas for the groom and the wedding styling.
1. A complete invitation suite in dusky blue and ivory rustic florals. Modern rustic florals which can be printed at home, perfect for the savvy budget conscious bride. Available as a digital download from Tranquillina on Etsy.
2. A dapper bow tie in steel blue great for the groom groomsmen and page bows, would look fantastic with a waist coat and dark blue velvet jacket. Handmade by Mr Fox Bow Ties on Etsy.
3. Handmade paper Wedding Vow Books with natural deckle edges, embellished with champagne gold foil and finished with hand-torn dusty blue ribbons. They even offer the option of having your vows written inside in calligraphy. Handmade to order from Meilifluouss on Etsy.
4. Handmade dusky blue tissue paper pom poms available in a variety of sizes perfect to decorate your wedding venue. Handmade by Deco Pom Poms on Etsy.
5. A simply beautiful landscape wedding guest book in dusty blue with gold foil. Each book is designed from the beginning so the colours, fonts and text can be personalised to match your wedding theme. Handmade to order by Paper Bound Love on Etsy.
6. An elegant five tier wedding cake featuring a dusky blue floral tier, pretty roses and topped with a metallic layer. Hand baked and decorated by Rebekah Naomi Cake Design.
I hope you have enjoyed our voyage into the world of dusky blue weddings next will be a Hydrangea Blue Wedding Theme.