Here is another possible theme for a Royal Wedding Party, a quintessentially British Tea Party. Think doilies, vintage tea sets, cupcakes, biscuits and the scent of English roses.
1. Beautiful gold crown surround by babies breath, pink roses and pink carnations. Inspiration from a styled shoot on Celebrations at Home.
2. A pretty vintage tea cup filled with greenery and pink roses sat on a pile of vintage books, such are great table centre. Inspiration from Pinterest.
3. Another great idea for a table centre a pretty vintage tea cup filled with small roses and rose buds. Inspiration from Pinterest.
4. A pretty way to served sugar cubes in a vintage tea cup with vintage sugar tongs. Inspiration from Pinterest.
5. A pretty seamless shabby chic rose background available from Alisa Foytik.
6. A pretty alternation to the usual shaped biscuits, are these a cute Lemon teabag biscuits decorated with icing, sprinkles and a ribbon. The tutorial can be seen at Pink Piccadilly Pastries.
7. A pretty afternoon tea table with fondant fancies, victoria sponge, cucumber sandwiches, pretty bunting and floral table cloth, what could be more perfect?
The cute vintage black and white images I have used to decorate this article are all available free from The Graphics Fairy.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and the sun shines!