Day Twelve – December 12th
Day 12 on my wedding inspired advent calender. The theme today is A Wedding Snow Queen. I collated a small collection of wedding tiaras perfect for a winter snow queen.
- Lavinia Bridal Wedding Tiara, a dazzling regal inspired wedding tiara which exudes vintage glamour. It features pretty scalloped cubic zirconia punctuated with solitaire and marquise crystals and fitted with loops for extra security.
- Crystal Treasure Wedding Tiara, a beautiful contemporary wedding tiara with a touch of vintage elegance. The tiara features a confection of round, marquise and teardrop shaped crystals on a slim silver band completed with loops for extra security.
- Monique Wedding Tiara, a sparkly filigree wedding tiara. It features pretty stylised fleur de lys crystals punctuated with round crystals for extra dazzle and fitted with loops for extra security. A super sparkly tiara perfect for brides with crystal detailing on their dress.
- Caroline Bridal Wedding Tiara, a super sparkly wedding tiara which features pretty silver leaf fronds encrusted with crystals and oodles of wired sprigs of crystals. A pretty leafy tiara perfect for brides with natural detailing on their dress.
- Rochelle Crystal Wedding Tiara, a tall wedding tiara which evokes vintage glamour. It features pretty leafy swirls and curls punctuated with crystal flowers and small bicone crystals. Available in silver or gold.
- Rosa Crystal Bridal Wedding Tiara, a classical wedding tiara with a hint of contemporary glamour. It features a confection of crystal encrusted leaves, round and marquise crystal stones all mounted onto a super slim band with loops for added security. An aisle-worthy piece perfect for brides looking for a dainty but dazzling tiara.
Tiara Graphic from Freepik.