As the weather is beginning to warm up and the sun is shining I thought I would write an article on spring weddings.
I took inspiration from daffodils and pretty daisies and decided to use a palette of yellows, greens, white and orange.
- My very own Delightful Daisy hairgrip available neutral with a clear centre or with a Jonquil crystal centre if you prefer a yellow centre.
- Pretty cupcakes with the most gorgeous sugar daffodils they are available from the very talented Cotton and Crumbs.
- Beautiful Daisy invitations, so fresh and spring like , available from Wedding Stationery by Debbie Jenkins.
- Pretty little tins embellished with a single daisy flower, perfect for seed wedding favours. They are available from Caesars Wedding Favours.
- Another fabulous cupcake design by Cotton and Crumbs this time dainty daisy flowers in both white and yellow.
- To match our Delightful Daisy hairgrip here is a pretty pair of our earrings.
- Our Dainty Daisy hairgrip design, a simpler version of the Delightful Daisy hairgrip.
- A close up of the devine daffodil cupcakes by Cotton and Crumbs.
- Part of our daisy collection a matching Daisy bracelet.
- Pretty favour boxes embellished with cute yellow gingham ribbon and a single daisy flower, available from A Wedding Less Ordinary.
- Takeaway boxes embellished with yellow gingham ribbon and two daisy flower beads. They are available from Caesars Wedding Favours.
- Our pretty Daisy pendant design, part of our daisy collection.