Continuing with our spring theme today we are looking at Daffodil wedding cakes, cupcakes, mini cakes and cake pops all with a glorious yellow daffodil theme.
I have picked a selection of confections which will appeal to both contemporary and vintage style brides and their weddings.
1. Cute mini cakes covered with smooth fondant and decorated with little handmade sugar daffodils. Hand baked and decorated by The Cake Parlour.
2. A beautiful daffodil cake which will appeal to both contemporary and vintage style brides, the daffodils are hand cut and hand painted with watercolour daffodil on the mid tier and edible lace on the top tier and a gorgeous marble effect on the bottom tier. Hand baked and Handmade By Enrique at Have Some Cake.
3. Another beautiful cake from The Cake Parlour A two tier fondant covered cake decorated with handmade sugar daffodils and finished with satin ribbon.
4. The next cupcakes are more subtle, pale yellow fondant decorated with simple white daffodils and embellished with stripes and dots. Inspiration from Wed Me.
5. Pretty daffodil cupcakes this time decorated with butter cream and hand made fondant daffodils. Hand baked and decorated by Cotton and Crumbs.
6. Another beautiful cupcake this time a lemon cupcake decorated by a simple handmade daffodil head and wrapped in yellow tissue cupcake cases. Inspiration from Mandy Mortimer.
7. More buttercream cupcakes this time decorated with multiple stems of daffodil. This is a inspiration image from Graphic Left Overs.
8. Beautiful cake pops with white candy coating and decorated with handmade narcissi heads punctuated with the bold orange trumpets. Available from New York Cake Pops.