With Valentine’s Day fast approaching I have put together this inspiration article about throwing a hen party on Valentine’s Day.
I have gone unashamedly contemporary with on trend geometric hearts in glitter gold, hot pink clashing with primary red and just for a soft edge a dusting of soft pink.
1. Over sized red heart balloon, a wow factor decoration perfect for an afternoon get together with your best friends. this photo is part of an inspirational photo shoot on The Glitter Guide.
2, 4 & 5. Another inspirational photo shoot for a Chic Modern Bridal Shower over on The Perfect Palette. Gold glitter geometric heart room decorations, cake topper and bright vibrant paper tassels.
3. A pretty gold heart wand embellished with gold foil and pink tissue paper tassels. Inspiration for a Galentines Party on Style Me Pretty.
6. What could be more Now than a geometric heart with tassels! This is a DIY heart so there are full instructions on how to make it over on This Heart Of Mine Blog.
7. A pretty red diamante double heart pendant, simple but so cute! Available from Nordstrom.
8. Why not pretty up all thos geometric shapes with a soft posy of peonies in a gold metallic vase. Inspiration from a Style Me Pretty real wedding.
9. A pretty hot pink and gold “Will You Be My Bridesmaid” card. Inspiration from Style Me Pretty.
10. What else to make the party go with a swing but a pretty Strawberry Rose Champagne Cocktail decorated with a slice of strawberry and a pretty shaped ice cube. Recipe to make this fabulous cocktail is on Tammilee Tips.
11. And…. finally if you have a sweet tooth how about indulging in these pretty geometric biscuits. Sparkly, shimmery and they look so delicious. Baked by Dolce Cakes Confections.