The Pantone colour of the year this year is Greenery which is a lovely fern green sooooo…… I took inspiration from this colour and created a Fern Wedding inspiration board on Pinterest.
My Fern- Greenery board is pretty diverse it features lots of fantastic inspiration for wedding cakes with fern decorations, botanical wedding stationery, wild boho fern hair accessories, grooms button holes, various shades of green nail polish, delicate fern jewellery, fern table centrepieces as well as organic bouquets.
I selected a few of my favourite inspirational photos and have created these mood boards for you.
1. Beautiful transparent plates decorated with a fern leaf underneath set onto a wooden platter. Photo from Festival Brides.
3. Pretty Fern Wedding Hair Pin available from my very own website. it features oval pearls wired onto fronds from a wild boho look.
4. Elodie Pearl and Diamante Hair Pin. This is another design available from my website. This time it features both pearls and diamante but in a smaller formation. Great to be worn in groups in a loose boho up do. It is available in silver, gold and rose gold.
5. A beautiful bouquet featuring parrot tulips and fern fronds. I can’t credit this bouquet as the link is broken, such a shame as its gorgeous.
6. A very unique idea, clear balloons filled with fern fronds to decorate the entrance to the wedding reception. Photo courtesy of Chights Photography.
7. Elegant botanical wedding stationery featuring lined envelopes and stylish invitations. If you are feeling creative there is a DIY tutorial on Oh So Beautiful Paper to make them yourself.
8. A stunning Forest Fern resin necklace handmade by Ruby Robin Boutique on Etsy.
9. An elegant Save the Date tag embellished with a fern leaf and fronds. Designed by Paper Pleasures.
10. A woodland table centre ensemble featuring a collection of bottles, on a wood slice with ferns and the table number. Used in a real life wedding on Style Me Pretty.
11. And… finally… an elegant place name card called “Painted Ferns” featuring a single fern on card stock. Available from Minted.
I hope you have taken away with some inspiration for your fern or woodland wedding, we would love to see your wedding and feature it here on the blog.