Continuing our January Blues wedding theme we are looking at a Hydrangea Blue wedding colour scheme. A lovely combination of blue hydrangeas, off white lace, rustic hessian, natural twine, naked cakes and muted metals.
1. A beautiful bridal bouquet of blue hydrangea heads, large hydrangea leaves and finished off with a rustic bow. Inspiration from Rustic Wedding Chic.
2. Twine wrapped jam jars filled with white and blue hydrangea heads, simple but oh so stylish. Inspiration from Grow Beautifully.
3. Perfect for a romantic rustic wedding, this blue hydrangea wedding invitation features traditional hessian and lace texture. Decorated with a single beautiful hydrangea flower. Available from Unique Rustic Invitations.
4. Gorgeous simple muted grey invitation decorated with beautiful botanical hydrangeas. Available from 4 Love polka Dots.
1. Simple and sophisticated earrings featuring hydrangea like petals and embellished with blue glass droplets. Handmade by Le Chaim on Etsy.
2. A beautiful selection of blue and white cupcakes including pretty fondant hydrangea cupcakes. Available from Poppy Pickering.
3. Our pretty lace and floral ribbon headband. A beautiful soft romantic wedding headband, featuring fabric flowers with diamante and pearl centres and lace leaves all on a wide organza ribbon tied in a bow to hold in place but can be secured with grips also. Available from Flutterby Weddings.
4. A simple naked wedding cake decorated with heads of hydrangeas and sprinkling of blueberries.
5. A distinctive clutch printed with hydrangea petals in white and soft blue. Handmade to order from Red Ruby Rose on Etsy.