Tomorrow is the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. So in celebration I have put together a very British collection of Royal Wedding inspired party accessories, party outfits and food.
1. A pretty red white and blue table setting featuring pinwheels, scones, a victoria sandwich cake, fondant fancies and bunting. A photo shoot created by Ocado
2. Cute and funny corgi bunting featuring party hats handmade by Raw Bone Studio.
3. A stunning chic union jack party dress handmade by Hayley Jayne Designs on Etsy.
4. A cute heart shaped union jack cocktail hat handmade by Maynard Millinery on Etsy.
5. Union jack cupcakes this is a tutorial so you can bake and decorate them yourselves ready for a street party or to indulge while watching the wedding. The full article can be read on Renshaw’s website.
6. Beautiful cotton union jack bunting, great to string around your garden. Available from Rustic Angels.
7. A simple dessert to munch on while watching the Royal Wedding, strawberries and cream in a pretty vintage cup dressed with a union jack flag pick.
8. Yummy corgi biscuits iced to perfection and finished off with a ribbon collar. Handmade by Juliet Stallwood.
9. So cute, a corgi dressed in a tux! Photographed by Susan Stripling Photography.
10. A beautiful patch work union jack deck chair handmade by Bye Brytshi.
11. Beautifully iced crown cupcakes perfect for a Royal Wedding baked by De La Creme Creative Studio.
And finally a selection of my patriotic crystal beads gold, red and midnight blue Flutterby Weddings.